opular radio and TV mic features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum. Plus mounting bracket.
Authorized Dealer, Full Shure Warranty
& Broadcast Boom Arm w/ Built-in XLR Cable
In the box: (2) windscreens (circular/ spherical), switch cover plate, cable tie
Note: Tablet and table not included.
The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for
broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just
the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other
devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the
MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while
on-air. Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service
life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean
look. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic
clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts. Additionally,
the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp
capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The
other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead
Features Broadcast Boom Arm
- Application Flexible positioning of mic for broadcast/webcast
- Vertical Arm Length 19.5"
- Horizontal Arm Length 19.5"
- Total Reach 38"
- Threading 5/8"-27
- Weight Capacity 3.5 lbs.
- Included 10' XLR pre-installed cable
- Clamps C-Clamp and Flange Mount
- Color Black
SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency
response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio
applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic
hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical
The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an
improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to
its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for
close-talk applications. Features SM7B
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against
explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce
plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about
axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
- Replacement cartridge: RPM106